PVC pipe has a wide range of uses, and can be formulated according to the size, thickness and different raw materials of the pipe
PVC pipe can be used for water supply, electricity, natural gas, chemical industry, agriculture, fishery, construction,
Sewers and other projects. PVC pipe is the most common and popular pipes in the global market.
PVC pipes have the following characteristics:
1. Lightweight and convenient to carry, so it can save manpower. Easy to connect with other objects, so it could shorten the construction time
2. PVC pipe has high acid, alkali and corrosion resistance, suitable for chemical industry.
3. The surface of the PVC pipe is smooth, the resistance to fluid is small, and its roughness coefficient is low. Under the same flow rate, the pipe diameter can be reduced.
4. PVC pipe has good pressure resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength performance, and is suitable for piping projects under various conditions.
5. PVC pipes have excellent electrical insulation properties and are suitable for conduits for wires and cables, and wire piping in buildings.
6. The dissolution test proves that PVC pipe does not affect water quality and is the best material for tap water piping.
Everplast has sold more than 1,500 PVC pipe extrusion making machine lines till now.
Specializing in production of PVC pipe sizes between 20-630MM
With high-quality parallel/conical twin-screw extruders EMD-55~EMD-130MM, the production capacity can reach between 30-800KG/HR
Everplast can produce PVC pipes that meet the world’s standards DIN, JIS… etc., to achieve extremely smooth surface, excellent strength, and precise sizes.
Everplast not only can provide PVC pipe extrusion production line but also provide turn key project.
With professional formula, mixing machine, a full set of PVC pipe extrusion line, printing machine, belling machine, the other accessories, professional integration and provision of technical information. Everplast has became the strongest backing of PVC pipe manufacturers in the world.